Thursday, September 15, 2005

What was I thinking?!?!?!?!??!

So I was sitting at home working on a post that I have been working on for the past 3 days.............when from out of the blue I get a call from Ruby. Here that drunken hoe got pissed off at her hubby and was headed to the bar to drown her sorrows and probably get her nether region licked out.

I decided to go to the bar and keep her on the straight and narrow path. I tell you the sacrifices that I make for that garden tool (hoe). Any ole way..........there we are having some drinks and talking to everyone at the Adam's Street saloon...........well, along comes an Edward Norton look-a-like (circa Primal Fear) who has conversation with us. This fella is quite cute.......actually makes Lil' Honey Ha Jr. stand up for some attention......anyway, it seemed that Ruby and this Pennsylvania hick town boy were gonna hook on up so I headed on out. I called paige to have some breakfast with me but she turned me down....you know, some B/S about working on a project for work......yada, yada, yada............so I hung up on her..........Next thing I know Edward Norton calls me and is talking about hooking up..........being shy and reserved (as you know Honey to be) I bowed out.............but I did try to arrange a nice meeting some time before he headed back to Penni.................He is supposed to take his aunt to Amish country tomorrow, but he talked about cancelling due to the expected rain.........he said he would give me a wake up call...........now, Honey hasn't entertained since the devil last stayed over back in January, so the bedroom isn't quite as clean as I would like it to be.........but breakfast at the Sheraton sounds kinda nice........we'll see if he calls.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home