Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I’ve been out of circulation for a while, but there are some things that I just need to address.

1st I am still in accounting hell. My day job at the computer company is still on a day to day basis. I am the last hourly employee…..meaning any day I will be getting the axe.

2nd I am still slinging my pies as Papa in the evenings, but I have cut back to 3 days a week again. This is so that I can spend some time rehabbing a house for my friend the Queen Sinner. Actually my brother (Goober) and I are doing it together. This will be great because we can spend some quality time together…….ALONE! He’s always busy with his girlfriend (Gretel), so we rarely have one on one time.

3rd My friend Elmo is perpetrating a fraud about an injury that he recently sustained. It seems that he’s is telling folks that while he was descending a small flight of stairs he missed the last step and came down hard enough on his foot to actually fracture it in two places. I am sure that this sounds as absurd to you as it does to me. In actuality “what had happened was” that he was acting out his favorite scene of his favorite character in the movie Chicago. As Velma he did these 20 acrobatic tricks in a row. One, two, three, four, five, splits, spread eagles, back flips, flip flops, one right after the other. Now while his choreography was impeccable he probably shouldn’t have performed his act at Bounce’s first Foam Party.

4th My friend Cyndi the Goddess of Prince Alberts, Grand Empress of Pool Table Escapades, and most Exalted Queen of Giving Honey her Hand-me-Downs…………has put herself on a time out. Apparently she has trouble keeping a civil tongue in her head when she witnesses people performing atrocities against those she loves. So rather than bow to the tit-for-tat blogging that the others are engaging in, she sits stoically silent like a statue of Aphrodite. What a great day it will be for all when her booming voice is once again heard resounding through the land of Blogg!!!

5th Sunday evening Ruby, Mattina, Paige and I had dinner at my house. It was just sooooo nice sitting, drinking wine and talking. Nice, calm and relaxing. Later, when Ruby had left and Mattina was upstairs in her room, Paige and I were still talking. I was asking her more personal questions and getting to know her a little better. Of course that all stopped when Phil came by and was sniffing up Mattina's skirt. Mattina is a straight up tease and Phill (like all the others) just doesn't see that. Oh well, I'm just mad that Paige and I didn't finish our talk. She's very guarded so I don't know how well I will ever really know her, but from what I've seen so far, she is truly a quality girl.

6th Speaking of quality.........I was recently given what may have been a back handed compliment, but I truly fell in love with it. I was called a Delightful Freak. That's the coolest thing I've been called in a while.......or maybe ever!!!!!!!

7th I am a DELIGHTFUL FREAK!!!!!!!!

8th I am a DELIGHTFUL FREAK!!!!!!!!

9th Thank you Elwood!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Liam said...

Happy to help kid!

6:54 AM  
Blogger mizeeyore said...

honey, u are a Phabulus Phreak! keep them posteses cum.errr, coming!

luv from the Chi
miz e

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home