Sunday, July 17, 2005

D's Silver Spring

Mr. Kass,
Friday was incredibly hard for me. You’ll be happy to know that the jury found your killer guilty on all six counts. I had some doubts that it would happen, but God was with us on this one. I know that the guy will get his due when he receives his ultimate judgement……but it helps to know that he will spend the next 50 some years in jail……that he will remember everyday what he did!!

In taking you away he also took away our innocence. He took away Trenton’s daddy….he took away someone’s lover….and he took away my friend. I miss your dumb ass and I miss all the times we shared. I miss all our nights out partying and all the times we just sat and talked about how we really needed a couple good whores to "get on" with……not too mention the times we talked about our true loves.

Speaking for those of us that you leave behind, I can say that you made all the difference in our lives. Not to wax poetic and probably plagoristic………but, while your star may have only shined for a short while…..you have lit up our lives forever.
I love you,
Michael