Monday, May 09, 2005

David, Nathan, Kyra, Natalie, and lil baby Banks on the way……..

These are the names of my babies. They are not actually mine yet, but as their parents die off in mysterious accidents they will be. You see, like many other queers (notice I said queers and not queens) out there I want children badly. It seems that with the exception of one, all of my straight friends are popping out rug rats left and right.

The first was my best friend Omar’s boy David. We just celebrated his 2nd birthday 3 weeks ago. Next came Nathan, Angela’s boy. He will be 2 next weekend. Following him was Kyra, Mike and Janice’s beautiful little girl. She turned a year old 2 days ago. Then came Angela’s second, Natalie. Natalie came to us at Valentine’s Day this year. Rounding it off is Omar’s second, due this September.

Probably the best part is that we are all friends so we all go to each other’s parties. That way I get them all at once!!!!!!!! It makes me happier than a pig in mud……..or is that a whore in a pig room? Regardless, I love it!!!!!! Recently I got all the kids together for a group photo. The girls had matching dresses and the boys were in matching shorts and shirts. The pics are great, but the experience was quite tiring. I’d gotten my picture taken with the boys last summer and thought it was difficult with 2 kids……….WOW!!! When all four were together it was just nuts!! Did I mention that 4 of the parents were there with me and it was still quite a chore?!?! Afterwards we all went to Max & Erma’s for drinks/lunch. The mamas and papas only had one each, but since I was driving solo I had a couple.

Maybe, I won’t bump the parents off quite yet. I don’t know if I will be able to handle all 5 little monkies at once. I could just switch off and borrow a different one each weekend. Of course, I will have to take a weekend off every now and again for parties and trips out of town.

OMG!!!!!!!! I nearly forgot!!!! This past Saturday at Kyra’s birthday party, her grandparents got her a wagon………..and on the back they put an NRA sticker. National Rifle Association!!! Yeah that’s it. I nearly peed myself laughing at how upset people were getting about it!! The only thing that would have made it better would be if I added some more stickers……..like “Jews for Jesus” and “My Auntie Mike luvz me!!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home