Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Full Circle

On the one hand some not so good things have been going on, but on the other hand I think it’s going to be all right. Things always have a way of working out one way or another

This month I lost the income of two room-mates, but I made my last car payment last month and my second job (Papa John’s) is always willing to work with me when I need some extra hours.

I am probably at my heaviest ever, but now I feel like doing something about it. Usually, I just complain and don’t bother working on it. I just got some work out equipment that I am putting up in my bedroom and I’m really excited about it.

I told a fella that I am liking him, but it appears that he doesn’t feel the same. That’s ok though. I mean he’s cool and all that, but it’s his loss. I’ll do just fine with some more single time, or as a friend of mine says “Phuk-em gurl, phuk-em!!!!”

Last year at this time I was on the brink of financial ruin, I was drinking my way past a nasty break up, and I started putting on some extra poundage. This year my bills are getting paid, I am working on getting buff, and I am looking forward to a summer of meeting new people.

What a difference a year makes!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home