Wednesday, August 17, 2005

So I am sitting here at Legend for what is most likely my last day. Our company is in the process of liquidating. Yesterday. the owner told me that after today he will let me know on a day to day basis if I am still working. I am still looking for another job so it's all jake.

As I said I am sitting here acting busy, not rerally caring if I get my lay-off notice today or tomorrow. It feels like the last day of school before summer vacation and I just don't feel like doing a damn thing.

Over the past three weeks I have been watching people walk out with all kinds of things....merchandise, office supplies, one guys was even bold enought to roll an office chair out through the front door. I guess they decided that it's just a free for all and anything goes. As for me, well not to be out done I planned a little petty theft yesterday myself. I was going to take a binder clip to put on the sunvisor in my car. I am always stuffing mail up there and it falls out while I am driving. Problem is.......I forgot the friggin thing and yesterday when all the mail fell on my while I was driving 85 on the highway.......needless to say there was some swerving involved.

I am a bit nervous about being able to meet my next mortgage payment, but I will make it some how, because gawd in heaven knows that I will pedal a bike, peddle newspapers, hell I'd even peddle my @ss if it will get the bills paid.........hmmmmm, I wonder is @ss sells by the pound?

In spite of all of this I am in a pretty time in my life. I really can't complain too much.....besides what good would it do.

2 Comments:

Blogger Liam said...

Girl, when are there going to be more entries!?!

8:12 AM  
Blogger mizeeyore said...

i'm wit Liam....put sommore stuff on ya blog chile!

Holllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home