Monday, August 01, 2005

Pussy Posse

So I had a good week. My day job, which really sucks, decided they needed me to work Fridays again. On one hand I will miss the liquid fortified lunches that Mattina and I were prone to enjoy together, on the other I’m glad to have the money back. I started doing some closing shifts at the night job and that kinda sucks, but what can you do….someone’s gotta pay the bills!!!

Saturday evening I went out with some pretty whores who are members of my Pussy Posse. It’s probably wrong that I would refer to a sector of my friends as my Pussy Posse……but then my penchant for the inappropriate is part of my charm, so I choose to believe that it’s actually endearing. Anyway, I got to hang out with some people that I don’t see often.

Bet-C was there. She is the sister of my friend Marilyn. Actually to say she is a "friend’s sister" doesn’t do our relationship justice. Bet-C is more like my own sister. We have lived, laughed and cried together. We have shared trips to far off places, involving both geography and chemistry. Her good heart is always visible in her actions and words (except for the rare occasion when she has to beat some heiffa down)……..but then that’s part of what makes me love her and claim her as my blood.

Amanda was there too. She is the sister of my oldest friend Michael Chandler. When I first met Mandy she was 4 years old. Now, she is a beautiful young woman (model quality if you ask me), but with none of the snootiness that you would expect. I am truly impressed with the person she has turned out to be. She too has my love.

Hanging out with us were Charleen and Karen. I’ve written of them before. Charleen could be described as quirky, eccentric, unconventional, or even off beat….thus is my draw to her. While, Karen is a definitely unique individual……I see in her my emotional twin. She loves hard, but is quick to let you know when you have crossed a line that she doesn’t approve of. Usually it’s something understandable…….but like with me, sometimes it is something that only she sees. I am not the first person to say that the b!tch is just plain crazy!!!! It’s a wonder that we even get along, but somehow our strong personalities just mesh?!?!?!

Mattina, was another posse member there. We are more than room-mates…….ours is a new friendship in comparison to the amount of time that I have known some of these other whores, but I see a bond forming that will span many years to come. When asked, I say she is kind, loving and generous……truly a dear soul to keep near and treasure.

On the outer fringes was Vaj. As you might guess, "Vaj" is actually short for vagina, something I refer to him as because of his obvious sexual persuasion. Vaj’s speech and mannerisms leave little doubt that he is gay………not to mention that he is a member of Kent State’s first, and so far only, gay fraternity. She is totally out and unashamed………kinda like a real life representation of Emmit Hunnicut, Queer as Folk’s out and proud utterly lovable character. Vaj doesn’t hide himself…….doesn’t pretend to be anything other than what he is. I admire him greatly for that.

Oh yeah, Ruby was there too. Someday I will tell of her and what she means to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home