Friday, May 13, 2022

Here We Go Again

 So..... nobody I know will see this. I haven't blogged in fucking forever. The one I just posted is probably a decade old it was just showing unposted.


Recently I went to a Leather Bear Event (2022).......I rarely get to hang out with my people. I had been single for 3 months after being engaged for 5 years and I fully planned to be a big ol' nasty whore. I hung out with my garden tool (hoe) friends for quite a while and then broke off from the herd. How was I going to get laid off I was surrounded by guys hotter than me?

This proved to be a good decision. I immediately drew attention from some fellas. No one I really wanted to experience but it's always nice to be desired.

I was also approached by a REALLY hot guy. Totally out of my league but some folks like the chubby boys and who am I to correct them. AAM, the hot guy, was nice.... interesting, and said he was interested in a hug.

We had some conversation and talked about getting together the following day.

We did in fact get together the next day.... as well as 2 more times in the next week and a half..... and that's presenting its own problem......

I was with the devil for 5 years. I saw how fucked up it was and was single for a decade. After that I decided I was ready for love and chose a good guy. This was of course a nice change.

But as much of a good guy he was....... he just wasn't the one. We were fiances and I will always hold him dearly in my heart.... but he just wasn't the one.

Suddenly I met this guy who is TOTALLY my type...... big, sturdy, masculine man.... and he likes chubby boys like me.

My issue is that after laying together a few times I find myself wanting to use the wrong language tooooooo soon.

So......AAM..... if you hear me use a term before the 4 week mark......PLEASE roll me over, punch me in the back of the head,  and just fuck me me until I can't speak....it's too soon.......you just got me sprung.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home