Friday, May 13, 2022

Tag Team Back Again

It's been a bit.....................but here I is. Can we tawk?? I just had my birthday celebration.......37 y/o already. It started with dinner at my favorite Mexican restaurant, Two Amigos. A couple b!tches cancelled and a couple no-showed........but the ones who were there were the cream of the crop......or rather the dregs of the barrel........which is always better in my opinion. We had (probably too loudly) inappropriate conversation. Apparantly rim jobs are not a conversation for restaurant dining...............I guess. 128 ounces of Margaritas later I headed to the bar next door with a smaller more concentrated group of wh*res. That pit stop was enjoyable to say the least. Apparantly there was forced fisting.........in which it seems I was the agressor. Two of my friends held our virgin friend in place while I took advantage of him. Later I got a lap dance from a really hot guy. From a distance (through a tequila haze) he looked like my ex. Up close I realized that he was younger and hotter than my ex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home