Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Are my roots blonde?

I wrote this 11-21-2006 and saved the draft rather than posting it.


What a difference a day makes........or rather 2 months, 2 weeks, and 2 days. Candi and Evelyn split and Candi came back to the homestead after being gone 10 years. I'm sorry for the cause, but I ecstatic with the result. The crib has needed a woman's touch for quite a while now....and now we've got that...ten fold!!!! Candi Cayne is a whirling dervish with a scrub brush in one hand and a paint brush in the other. Me and the other wh*res in the house are sooooo happy that we that heiffa to move in. Can I just say El-gone-kwinn's loss is certainly our gain?!?!?!?!.......well it really is.

Course, it's not all a bed of roses. Turns out Cyndi and that b!tch June think they are on Survivor and have formed themselves an alliance. They even have the idea to pit themselves against me. That's ok, you see I've got Monster Duck on my side and he'll do whatever I tell him to. Even if he went to the dark side.........I could handle all 3 of 'em at once anyway!!! Of course it helps that I know all of their weaknesses. For Melon it's big dix, for Baldy it's Minolos, and for the Duck it's twinks.......not to mention that they all have a taste for alcohol.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lady St. Claire said...

Pure evil I tell you

12:07 PM  
Blogger Liam said...

About time Saint Honey Ha started posting again!

Have missed your particularly strange perspective on the world.

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home