Thursday, August 24, 2006

I quit this B!tch!!

How many time shave you wanted to quit your job and let the world know about it? This DJ in Alabama did this sh!t right!!!! She went on the air and quit in a big way. Here's what she said:


The big station 93BLX It is the Gulf Coast number 1 for hip hop and R&B and now with Ray Ray and Myronda the home team in the morning. "Do It To It" -- what better song to do it to it.

It's Inetta the Mood Setta and I told you I had a very important announcement and here it is: I refuse, I refuse, to walk around and watch people on my job lookin' over my shoulder. People lyin' to me. People talkin' about me. It's ridiculous. It is sad. I can't take it. I'mm not going to take it. I don't have to take it.

I'm not a dummy. I know how to find another job but I refuse to walk around -- people, you can say what you want to say about me and if you see me on the street I will let you know whatever you want to know -- but I refuse.

For the last six years, I made six dollars an hour. That ain't nothin'. I just got a raise after six years. I know I'm qualified and after saying this I dont care if I ever get another job in radio, period.

It does not matter to me but Inetta will not be settin' the mood at 'BLX no more.
I refuse to walk around with people that'll speak to you, "Hey, Inetta, how you doin'," but then soon as you walk by, "That b!tch."
I will not do it to myself any more. If you confused about what I'm saying, listen very carefully: I quit this b!tch.



I love you Inetta!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lady St. Claire said...

I think I luv Inetta too!! This bitch has got some balls. Seriously, sometimes in order to go forward you gotta burn the fuck out of some bridges. Just got done talking to someone about that shit.
If ya sick of taking shit and you hate what you do...PHUCKIT!!!

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home