Tuesday, August 01, 2006

You just don't know!!!!!!

Mattina mighta made a connection for me tonight!!!

A shaved head is just plain sexy..... I have a couple friends that shave their heads regularly..........I always keep myself in line...meanin......I might run my hand across the top of their heads a couple times but nothing that should really piss off their husbands or wives.......

But tonight....tonight....this hot @ss mu-fukka came into Cocktails and I nearly fell out of my chair!!!!!! Mattina was beside me and I had to squeeze her thigh till it bruised up and she ran off to recuperate her skin.......

Anyway next thing I knew she brought the guy over to sit beside me and start tallking...........he was so phukkin hotttt!!!!!

He looked like a cross between Stone Cold Steve Austin and Goldberg....(my two favorite wrestlers)...............6' plus.......250# plus.........phukkin Goliaths among mere men.....and this guy had the hair to back it up..........Jesus!!!!!! Furry belly, furry chest.....and a furry back!!!!!!! Sigh..............I nearly came when he came over and started talking to me.........

He is a big ole bottom.....but I am sure we can work something out Flirty 2

This fella is a server........39y/o.........former health care worker.....built like the proverbial sh!t-howse...........totally my type.....

Downside........I asked all kinds of questions about him.......work background.......tastes........but he didn't ask a single thing about me.......if it weren't for his constantly rubbing on me and encouraging me to touch him, I wouldn't think he was interested.............I guess he was a bit self absorbed......but honey...let me tell you.....Saint Honey Ha, ain't had such a sexy man in the sack in more than a little bit............so if-fn ya see's me me out bein' plenty stank.........just walk on by.......baby just'a walk ya @ss on by!!!!

I ain't a lookin' fer no prince Charmin......but a roll'in the hay with a well built knight ain't nuthin a real hookah would pass up!!!!!!








2 Comments:

Blogger Liam said...

You go girl! Even if he's not relationship material, as long as you play it safe, have a great time!

8:07 AM  
Blogger Lady St. Claire said...

I just love to hear a hookah compare herslf to the people she hangs out with. Truth is (Fantasia) you are the biggest slut of all of us and tonight you acted on it in a manner which you can't deny.
Sure you want your bloggers to believe that you drew upon this strength and it allowed you not to be a hoe. Oh how very saintly of you if it were the truth. However, there ain't nuthin wrong with finding your way (and your mouth) around a nice cock. Enjoy yourself!! Free your mind and just remember a saint is just a sinner who fell down and got right back up.
I love you...TRAMP!!!

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home