Sunday, March 12, 2006

A quick update......

For the most part my life is pretty dull. I hope no one is trying to live a life of excitement vicariously through me…..I would hate to be responsible for anyone actually dying of boredom:)

For the most part I work my 2 jobs and sleep. Every once in a while I spend time with friends or baby-sit one or more of my 5 godchildren. Last weekend I went to an Academy Awards party. It was hosted by Evelyn and Candi. They are a couple of career girls from up north. In attendance were Jasmine and June Montgomery-Savage (of the Portage Lakes Montgomery-Savages). Also there were Paige Turner (of the Big Easy) and K (of the Lunar Shoppers).

Paige I am already infatuated with. It may be that I just like her because she has no interest in me. As we all know nothing is more intriguing than that which we can’t have……..of course, it just may be that she is quite fetching, personable, and extremely intelligent. I love talkin to them there smart folks. I like when I get to ask questions and they might know the answers. I love to learn new things that are of interest to other people. Things that I might never have looked into before. Yeah, Paige is a good girl. I think I will marry her.

K………K is handsome, and although I don’t know her well (we’ve only met once)………..I have heard people speak of her, and I do check out her blog every once in a while. She seems to be fairly intelligent too……….though soft spoken. I think I might marry her.

There you go. I am going to become a polygamist. Maybe I will move to Utah and take my wives (Paige and K) and raise many strong sons……………….and people think I have no goals:)

1 Comments:

Blogger sid said...

update, princess, update. you had a gathering where i looked really pretty...talk about it!

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home