Monday, December 12, 2005

Sigh......Webby died.

Or rather his blog died. W.E.B. is a truly good guy. He may actually be closer to a saint because he looks after a very high maintenance friend of mine. I wish that I could spend more time with him and get to know him better but with my whole 2 job issue I don't seem to have the time to do laundry let alone socialize. and before now when I only had the one job I was too depressed about not working 2 jobs to do anything either.........anyway, what ever the case......I just don't seem to get to spend much time with him, so my way of keeping up with him and his life was through his now defunct blog. So now what am I to do?

I liked the fact that he would share bits of himself with the world.........sort of a bare all type of thing that a lot of us feel safe enough to do through the anonymity of the internet. Of course as he can attest, when your friends know your site they will take the opportunity to voice their opinions of your thoughts and feelings. So rather than bear the brunt of these comments he is choosing to close up shop. Myself, when I express a thought that I don't want comments on I simply put a block on the whole commenting option. Of course then the evil b!tches might just e-mail or call you anyway, so maybe ceasing is the only way to guarantee peace................hmmmmmm........what to do.......what to do?

Nah, phukkit!!!! Listen here Webby!!!!! You give me the names and e-mail addresses of whoever rained on your parade and I swear that Honey Ha will exact a toll on them for whatever kunty things they said to you. The things I say to them will cause their ears to burn and their eyes to bleed!!!!!!! Trust me on this, honey..........Saints nevva evva lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home