Thursday, January 05, 2006

Sometimes you just gotta get ghetto............

These b!tches must be high!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can tell me I am stoooopid! You can tell me that my @ss smells! I can over look all of that!! But, what is the one thing you can't phukk with?!?!



My mutha fukkin money!!!!!!!!!!

No this crazy b!tch (my boss) did not call me today to say "you know how I am in Las Vegas with so and so and him and her? Well the owner is here too and since he's not there to sign the payroll checks and won't be back until Monday....and even though tomorrow is payday, you won't get your check until next Tuesday. Is that ok?"

I had to look at the phone to see if the phone number was one of my friends playing some sort of prank, cause I just knew that there was no way someone from my job could be talkin this crazy and still be serious. Of course being the consumate professional that I am, you know that I came back with a suitably professional response. I said "OH HELL NO!!!! My housepayment is due and there's no way that I am gonna have a late fee because you are off in Vegas gambling with my money!!!!!" He came back with "but there's no one to sign the checks."

I hung up the phone on him, got out of the car (while it was still running), and came into the building to get my things from my office and to completely empty out the warehouse. I could rent a u'haul and be back in 20 minutes. I hear those plasma tv's are worth a lot of money. Lucky for them my phone rang 2 minutes later. It was my other boss apologizing and saying that his son is coming in to give me a check from his personal account so I won't have to worry about money over the weekend.

I swear to all that is true in this world that they would have come back to a pile of ash where their business once stood!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, I am send out some resumes today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home